This ready to use treatment is a bactericidal disinfectant that is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae, and will also act against yeast and mould, giving you the very best protection.
This produces no vapour or fumes, so is safe to use across a variety of enclosures and species.
This is non-toxic and non-corrosive when used at this ideal concentration, which is pre-mixed and ready to go.
This can be used in enclosures and on items such as hides and bowls.
For best use, spray onto surface and allow this to be in contact for at least 2 – 3 minutes to be effective.
This can either be left to dry naturally, or rinsed off with water.
This is at the ideal concentration, though for more stubborn soiling, or for higher bacteria protection, we’d recommend the Power Plus Ready to Use, a high concentration mix that is ready to spray and go.