Account Navigation

Account Navigation

Currency - All prices are in AUD

Currency - All prices are in AUD
 Loading... Please wait...
Amazing Animal Accessories

Iams Cat Pro-active Health Adult With Norwegian Salmon & Chicken 1.5kg

$12.84

Iams Cat Pro-active Health Adult With Norwegian Salmon & Chicken 1.5kg

$12.84
Availability:
In Stock
Share

Product Description

Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Norwegian Salmon & Chicken 38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42% is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.

With Salmon & Chicken.

Concentrated nutrition with high quality protein.

Iams proactively nourishes your cat to help promote 7 signs of healthy vitality:

STRONG MUSCLES: Formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles.

HEALTHY DIGESTION: Tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients.

URINARY HEALTH: Formulated to help maintain urinary tract health.

HEALTHY HEART: 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart.

STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system.

HEALTHY TEETH: Crunchy kibbles scrub your cat's teeth with every bite, helping to reduce plaque build-up that can lead to bad breath.

HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Formulated with Omega-6 and Omega-3 for healthy skin and coat.

No artificial flavourings or colourants added. 100% Complete & Balanced

Product Reviews

Find Similar Products by Category